About Tignes Summer Lift Pass Prices
Tignes in summer has so much to offer its visitors, with a multitude of summer sports and activities to keep the whole family entertained. And the beauty of it is that a lot of the activities and lift access are FREE!
See our Summer Lift Pass Options article for full details on passes to buy, or read on for all lift-pass price comparisons.
Summer skiing passes
|Tignes Summer Ski Pass / Summer Glacier Prices (€) SUMMER 2016
|Child & Senior
5-13 yrs & 65-74 yrs
- Ski area open from June 25th to August 7th 2016 (from 7:15am to 1pm)
- Free access to pedestrians and MTB lifts with your ski pass
- Swimming pool included for 2-10 day ski passes (except for a season skipass)
- *Ski 3 days for the price of 2 or 6 days for the price of 5
- Find a full break down of summer pass prices
Also see: Summer Skiing in Tignes
Mountain bike passes
|Tignes Summer Mountain Bike Lift Passes|
|Tovière, Palafour & Tufs||FREE!|
|Glacier area by Funicular||Not permitted|
- FREE pass gives access to the Bike Park, Palafour and Tufs lifts
- Get your free lift pass at the Maison de Tignes welcome desk (don't forget to bring a €5 deposit in cash for the re-usable hands free card).
Also see: Mountain Biking in Tignes
|Tignes Summer Pedestrian Pass Prices (€) SUMMER 2016|
|Tovière, Palafour & Tufs||FREE|
|Glacier area by Funicular||15.00|
- Pick up your lift passes at the Maison de Tignes welcome desk (don't forget to bring a €5 deposit in cash for the re-usable hands free card).
- Glacier open for pedestrians from June 25th to July 2nd: 7:15am to 1pm / From July 3rd to August 7th: 7:15am to 3:45pm / From August 8th to 28th: 9:30am to 3:45pm
Also see: Maps of Tignes
|Sportignes Card Prices (€) SUMMER 2016|
|Child & Senior
5-13 yrs & 65-74yrs
- If you're booked with an approved accommodation provider the pass is free
- Read more about what the card offers on the Summer pass Options page
Location: Tignes Valley