Airport rescue required? Mountain Rescue offer an unbeatable private transfer service from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery airports direct to your holiday accommodation in resort.
Like the name suggests the Mountain Rescue Transfer service is a safe, reliable way of getting to the Alps fresh and ready to hit the slopes. With a focus on customer service and careful planning Mountain Rescue private transfer service means you have no waiting for other groups and sole occupancy of one or more of their latest, 8 seater Volkswagen Caravelle vehicles.
Booking is quick and simple with a safe and secure payment system. Prices are as competitive with child seats and free waiting time in case of delays included.
What to expect:
- No hidden fees
- Instant quotes
- Safe secure payment system
- Comfortable modern 8 seater Volkswagen Caravelle minibuses
- Smart, experienced drivers
- Flight/traffic/vehicle monitoring and 24/7 service from their office
- Infant/baby/child seats available free of charge
- SMS reminders of pick up times and drivers number
- In car entertainment (on request)
- Shopping stops (on request)
Mountain Rescue have been nominated for the World's Best Ski Transfer Operator 2015 by the World Ski Awards.
- "Fully reccomend using Mountain Rescue. They were great from start to finish. Stopped anytime we needed it and were able to skip the traffic by using local roads. Price was very competitive. We were made aware well in advance who our driver was, what time we were to be picked up and his number. Would definitely use them again. Had Robert and Coll driving us, big thanks to both of them." - Google Reviews
- "Excellent transfer. Received a text in advance about timings, meeting point and driver's name. Ben was our driver on both transfers. Very comfortable journey all round. Water was also provided. This is our third transfer with Mountain Rescue and would definitely use again - especially if Ben was driving!! Thanks to Simon and his team." - Google Reviews
- "Excellent service. Steve was a great driver and navigated well through the heavy snow. Punctual and courteous. Thoroughly recommend your service." - Google Reviews
- "After a hard day's travelling through Airports with my 6-year-old daughter, I was so happy when coming out of customs and a smiley well-dressed driver called Bob was waiting with a sign with my name on it. Not only was he a great driver, he was also like an encyclopaedia of Alpine life.very informative. Our driver on the way back from Tignes was Emily, also a lovely smiling experienced driver with great driving skills, (which clearly on alpine roads is quite handy). I'm a seasoned veteran of Alpine escapes and have had many a transfer, Mountain Rescue is hands down the best experience I've ever had. Great job guys, keep up the awesome work." - Google Reviews
- "Good work, we were over an hour late on arrival due to delays on baggage and fights. Driver still there waiting and happy. Very useful text service before pick up as well." - Google Reviews
- "On time, the drivers were very efficient and friendly. The vehicles excellent. Fully recommend." - Google Reviews
- "Booked online for a return trip from Geneva to Val Thorens. Can't rate Mountain Rescue enough, comms before hand was great, buses are pristine & the drivers excellent. Will use again and would recommend." - Google Reviews
Children are welcome to travel and child and booster seats are provided on request at no extra charge.
Location: Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix
Transfer Style: Private Transfer
Languages Spoken: English | French
Airports / Stations: Aime Train Station | Bourg St Maurice Train Station | Chambery Airport | Geneva Airport | Geneva Train Station | Grenoble Airport | Grenoble Train Station | Landry Train Station | Lyon Airport | Lyon Train Station
Transport: Minibus service
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: 2 Le Roignaix, Peisey Nancroix
| Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix | 73210