- Maximum Group Size
- 8 person
- Languages Spoken
- Ski Touring
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Touring Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
New Generation’s Tignes Ski & Snowboard School have been helping holidaymakers build confidence, develop technique and have fun since 2008
Resort Manager Amy Twigge has been with New Gen since 2010 and leads their international team. Their experienced instructors are all fluent English speakers and awesome instructors who will ensure you get the most from your stay.
They are able to teach all levels of skier or boarder, from tiny tots to those young at heart. So whether you’re looking to cruise the blue runs or smash the bumps, they’ve got it covered. All in English. All with big grins. So whatever your level, age, or ability they will ensure an enjoyable time on the snow. You are on holiday after all!
The school offer the following:
- Group courses for adults and kids, for beginners to intermediates (2-¬8 per group)
- Developer sessions for intermediates to advanced (1-6 people)
- Private lessons for individuals or private groups of all levels
- Guided adventures - try something new or explore the Espace Killy
Private ski lessons
One of the best ways to learn a snowsport is to take private lessons. One-to-one coaching gives you the attention you need to improve and achieve your goals quickly. You can also share a lesson with friends of a similar level for great value for money.
For 20 years, New Generation have been helping British skiers, of every ability, improve and get the best out of their holiday. To do this, they put great emphasis on employing only the top, fully-qualified instructors.
A private lesson can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Coaching or guiding, on- or off-piste, you decide. Private lessons are also great for developing particular skills such as bumps, off-piste, steeps, freestyle or carving. And if you want to go off-piste then New Generation can arrange your safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
Lessons Available: 2hr; 2.5hr; 3hr; 4hr; All day (6hrs)
Examples of how you could spend your session:
- Off-Piste - Our instructors are qualified to teach & guide off-piste. The instructors can arrange safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
- Guided Adventure - Experience the whole ski area with your instructor who is there to help you find the best snow, and restaurants!
- Personal Coach - An intensive session of personal coaching. You decide what you want to work on and your coach will help you to reach your goals.
- Skills-based - Learn something new or develop a specific skill. Choose from Bumps, freestyle, carving or off-piste among other things.
What's the place like?
- Open Seasons
- Tignes Le Lac