4 Property is Val d'Isere's only British estate agency. Buying, selling or letting, we have years of local knowledge to deliver quality service and expert advice.
4 Property is an independent, English owned, fully licensed estate agency in France. Buying or selling, the moment you decide to enter the market, they are there to offer sound advice and provide quality service throughout the complex process. Their credentials prove that they have the experience to deliver results.
Paul (4 Property Director) has spent the last 25 years in and around the ski industry. Primarily in Val d’Isere but also in the Three Valley region. Co-founder of VIP and co-Director of Val Service, his thorough understanding of the local market place has become invaluable thanks to a hands-on approach. Summers are split between St Tropez and Lake Tahoe, California, hence our presence in these areas. Buyer or seller – expect a professional and honest opinion, which can only embellish your transaction experience. This extends to the Cote d’Azur, where again, expert local knowledge delivers a range of stunning villas and apartments available to compliment your winter ski home.
Unlike the UK, French agents are strictly controlled and conduct is scrutinized. At 4 Property offer a warm, personable and practice honourable conduct. No games, just sound practice.
- Their licence (no 545) has been awarded by the French government and conform to all requirements of French estate agency law and bank guarantees
- 4 Property is the 2nd English owned estate agency in France
- The team are English but speak fluent French and live in France
- The founding partners have a combined 35 seasons experience of tour operating and property sales in the French Alps and summers in the South of France.
- Key legal documents are available in English
- English speaking French Notaires and Lawyers are part of the team, making every step of a sale or transaction stress free for English client
- Buying, selling and renting in the French Alps, Cote d’Azur & Lake Tahoe (USA).
For further information or to view properties on their books please contact them directly or visit their website using the links on this page.
Location: Val d'Isere Valley | Tignes Valley
Property Style: Chalet | Long stay / Seasonal
Special Breaks: Ski Short-stays
Languages Spoken: English | French
Property: Property Management | Rentals Management
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: BP114 Val d 'Isère 73150 France Val d'Isere Valley |