Buy or hire everything you need to go mountain biking in Tignes. Intersport have a range of rental bikes which you can book ahead on their website or by email enquiry.
Intersport “Le Jhana”, is first of all a team of 11 specialists who are there to guide you and advise you along your choice of material and equipment, both minter and summertime, in a 500m open space entirely dedicated to sports and mountains activities.
They hire downhill and cross country bikes in summer for adults & children, with all the protective amour and helmets you might need. Each bike rental comes with a full kit of protection - jersey, helmet, gloves, knee, back & elbow pads.
Adult DH MTB:
Half Day Morning : € 39.00
Half Day Afternoon : 49,00 €
Day rate: € 79.00
7 days : € 294.00 (instead of € 553.00)
Childs DH MTB:
Half Day Morning : 29,00 €
Half Day Afternoon : € 39.00
Day rate: 59,00 €
7 days : € 234.00 (instead of € 413.00)
Adult Touring/Hybrid Bike:
Half Day Morning : 19,00 €
Half Day Afternoon : 29,00 €
Day rate: € 39.00
7 days : € 174.00 (instead of € 273.00)
In winter they're a ski hire shop with servicing and accessories. Service, performance and quality are guaranteed to make your stay unforgettable!
The high quality Intersport commitment:
- A friendly welcome and a personalized advice by our mountain specialists.
- Renting of material previously prepared before every rental and adapted to your style and level
- A service’ range to make your stay easier (The guarding of ski and shoes, protections, rental, “multiglisse” option, guarantee of equipment in case of robbery)
- Equipment preparation and repairing service at the store
- Customer Service to respond to all your queries when booking online
Our store is located at the foot of Tignes ski slopes, just 100 metres away from Val Claret lifts.
Timetable: Winter and Summer: everyday 8:30 am to 7:30 pm non stop.
- Suppliers of
- Bags & Backpacks
- Equipment rental
- Clothing & accessories
- Helmets / Protective wear
- Servicing & Repairs
- Mountain Biking
- Guides & Instructors
- Biking Guides
- Open Seasons
- Val Claret Centre, Le Jhana
- 73320 TIGNES VAL CLARET