Underground Bar, Tignes Les BrevieresBar with internet access open til 1.30am
The one and only Underground Bar - this year with a new look: The Underground bar has had a rustic make over and is now open for apres from 3pm also offering a tempting bar menu.
The Underground bar is our public bar situated behind Chalet Chardons and is open from 6pm till late every day.
Early evening we wheel out the internet computers to allow people to check up on emails and surf the net before the serious business starts later on. Sometimes it is just a quiet pint but often things get a bit more involved.
Karaoke, fancy dress night, table football competitions and various drinks promotions are all on the agenda during the week and the famous gas chamber and Dr. Pepper cocktails always get the party going.
The bar operates a card reduction system for hotel clients giving between 10 and 20 percent off the price of drinks to help your holiday funds go a little further.
A typical week might include the following:-
- Saturday - A welcome drink to allow guests to get to know one another and the staff.
- Sunday - Live Music. Acoustic sets or full-on 4 piece bands depending on the week
- Monday - Quiz night with a skiing and snowboarding angle to the questions
- Tuesday - Chalet night off means that many guests head out to the local restaurants. The bar often organises a BBQ for those hardy souls who want to brave the elements.
- Wednesday - DJ Night. Big Names or just talented locals keep us entertained
- Thursday - Table Football Competition. Teams of two compete in knockout rounds to be crowned the Brevieres Champions.
- Friday - The Final Night Party. Fancy dress of some description is the order of the day. Staff and guests compete for the best outfits
Please use our booking forms and/or quote 'We saw you on Tignesnet.com' in telephone enquiries or emails that you send directly