Free access to Tignes Bike ParkFree bike park all summer long
The Tignes bike park is free to all and features a mini downhill track, a pump track, a dual slalom, two wooden ramp zones and a skatepark. As well as a number of downhill tracks on the Palafour and Tovière area.
If you want to test out some of the newest bikes on the market then you can book yourself a test ride on a Canyon mountain bike here.
- Palafour chairlift: 10am-1pm / 1:30 pm-5pm
- Tovière Aéroski: 10am-12:30pm / 1pm-5pm
- Solaise Express chairlift: 9:30am-12:30pm / 1pm-4pm
- Olympique cable car: 9:45am-noon / 12h30-16:45pm
- Borsat chairlift:10:15am-12:30pm / 1pm-4:15pm
Get your free mountain bike lift pass at the Lagon welcome desk. There are free shuttle buses between Tignes les Boisses and Tignes le Lac to get to the lifts.